Mission & Vision
Jesus said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28:18-20
The purpose of our church is to do as Jesus Christ has commended us to do. We are on a mission to be found obedient to the charge that we have been given. Namely to trust in Christ's authority over all things, make disciples, baptize them, and teach them the truth of the Gospel.
Jesus said to the righteous, "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me."
"whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ Matthew 25:35-40
We challenge all members of our assembly to live lives that showcase what a disciple is. King Jesus, on his thrown makes it clear that we must care for the lives of people. We are committed to being of service not only to our church community but to the community around us. We demonstrates the love of God through the provision of social services in partnership with governments, communities and other like-minded organizations.
- To share the good news of God’s love, forgiveness of sin, healing and deliverance from the power of darkness, provision for today and hope for eternal life here-after, to the diverse peoples of Canada irrespective of color, race, or ethnic background.
- To preach and teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to the spiritually lost, disciple and nurture them to be Christ-centered, Holy Spirit-filled, doctrinally sound and mature saints in God’s Kingdom.
- To establish and maintain a friendly multicultural Christian fellowship where every member is an important integral part of the family.
- To worship the Lord in spirit and in truth with all kinds of musical instruments and songs that not only inspire the soul and spirit but are culturally sensitive.
- To provide Systematic Teachings that are theologically sound and balanced.
- To equip all members to become responsible leaders/ministers for ministry.
- To offer a holistic ministry that caters to the needs of the total person (including spiritual, material, emotional, intellectual, physical, and social).
- To mobilize material and educational resources toward the promotion of the Church’s International Missionary mandate especially in Africa and other developing countries.